We realize that the thought of having an auction and all the decisions that go along with the sales of an Estate, business, personal property or real estate can be overwhelming. This is where Sierra’s years of auction experience can represent you the seller in achieving the current market price for items sold at auction. We market our auctions in several advertising avenues in order to create the largest attendance possible. Sierra specializes in the on-site auction of Estates, business liquidations, real estate, personal property, antiques and collectibles.
Auctions are fast becoming the first choice for all sellers and not just those who need to sell quickly. Here are just a few Auction Advantages offered by our Full-Service Auction Company.
- Effective in weak as well as strong markets
- Equipped to auction at our place or yours
- Accelerated and expert marketing
- Maximizes potential values
- Monthly One-day Event
- Significantly reduces personal expenses
- All items sold "as is" "where is"
- Less personal stress and spent hours
- Professional bookkeeping and itemized receipts
- Converts all items into cash, not just your best items
- No hidden expenses
Because of the fast growth and popularity of auctions, they’re now known as "America’s Favorite Way to Buy and Sell".
"Your estate is a lifetime of treasures and memories. Why sell at a yard sale when you can sell to people who will treasure your gifts as much as you did".
When you are ready to begin the process of downsizing or settling an Sierra Auction Management can be there to help make your transition easier. We offer many services to aid you and your family. We will handle the sale of your jewelry, coins, collections, antiques, autos, furniture, household items and real estate. We can catalog, pack and move your excess treasures and auction them off in a professional and ethical manner.
Our auction can be held on-site, off-site and even online which ever is most beneficial to you!! Sierra typically will have online bidding for our large inventory of expensive upscale assets in addition to the actual auction, this in turn will drive more traffic to the auction and thus generate more revenue for the seller!
Complete Estate Services
Sierra also serves lawyers, trust officers, accountants and executors with the disposition of estates. For estate planning and administration purposes, fiduciaries require accurate information concerning the value of tangible assets. Consequently, our estate auction services are especially tailored to aid in the appraisal and selling of antiques, collectibles, art and general household items.
We Serve the Following:
- Banks – Trust Departments, Asset Recovery Departments & Real Estate Departments
- Heirs looking to settle estates
- Or Just families looking to downsize and clear out their excess belongings
- Foreclosure Auctions
- Corporate/Investor Portfolio Auctions
- Financial Institution Surplus Property Auctions
- Bankruptcy and Divorce Auctions
- Estate and Trust Auctions
- Real Estate – Commercial, Land, Residential
- Estates – Household – Personal Property
- Restaurant Equipment
- Business Equipment & Liquidation’s
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Charity Auctions
- Celebrity Memorabilia – example: autographs, personal belongings etc.
- Sports Memorabilia – Baseball, Hockey, Football & Basketball
- Hunting & Fishing – Knives, Swords, Bows, Decoys, Lures
Items We Will NOT Accept
- Damaged or Broken Items/Tools/Equipment
- Expired Products
- Branded, Counterfeit Products
- Hazardous Materials/Containers
- Drugs: Over-the-counter, Illegal, Prescription
- Wooden Desks and Bookshelves
- "Yard Sale" Items Such As: Kitchenware, Movies, DVDs, Glassware, Used Clothes, Outdated Furniture, Used Office Chairs
- Locked Electronics (Phones, Tablets, Etc...)
- Anything from Fiber/MDF/Particle/Pressed Wood
- CRT and Tube Monitors/Televisions
WE WILL REFUSE ANY ASSET THAT WE DETERMINE TO HAVE NO AUCTION VALUE. Please inquire with the Surplus department Manager with any questions.
Q: Can Sierra Auction provide me with just an on site estate sale?
A: Yes we can catalog and inventory all your belongings and hold an estate sale with set pricing for all items. We recommend the auction option as we feel that auctioning off your items brings a better attendance and gets more money for your items.
Q: Are you licensed?
A: Yes and no. Arizona does not require a auctioneering license but the City of Phoenix does and yes we are licensed in Phoenix. Any professional auctioneer should have some education in the laws governing the auction industry thus attending an auction school is very important and should always be continuing their auction education through some type of continuing education program. The auction industry is regulated by the federal government so being aware of the changing regulations is imperative to having a successful, clean and smooth auction.
Q: I have an item or items that need appraisals do you handle that?
A: Yes, we can provide appraisals for personal property , antiques and collectibles regardless of whether we hold your auction or not. Just contact us to discuss our appraisal rates.
Q: Do you have help with your auction?
A: Yes we provide all clerical, ring man, cashiering, auctioneering and packing and loading services.
Q: What are your fee’s?
A: As a policy we do not publicly advertise our fee schedule and consignment rate. We encourage anyone considering selling items at auction to contact us before making a decision to contract with any other provider. We will go over all costs involved to sell items at auction as well as what services we provide and the many benefits of of doing business with us.
Q: Do you sell at your items at auction with reserves?
A: Typically you will get more for items sold at absolute no reserve. selling at absolute creates a frenzy type atmosphere and will typically get more for items. but sometimes we do take reserves.
Q: What does “absolute” and “no reserve” mean?
A: An absolute no reserve means that the items for sale will sell regardless of amount that is bid.
Q: Do you handle forced sales and bankruptcies?
A: Yes our staff can provide all your sales needs.
Q: Do you have a location you can bring my items to to sell rather than my location?
A: Absolutely we have an auction house that holds auctions monthly.
Q: How long does it take to get my auction booked?
A: Typically we ask for about four weeks preparation before holding the auction this allows for the proper time to get the items inventoried and also get “the word out” about the auction. Advertising is one of the most important steps of having a successful auction.
Q: Why have an auction instead of just selling yard sale style or liquidation sale?
A: Auctions typically get fair market value and top dollar for items and save time and labor and is the most stress free way of selling items.
Q: Can you have the auction at my deceased family members home?
A: Absolutely, We specialize in the on-site auction of Estates, business liquidations, real estate, personal property, antiques and collectibles.