Fee Structure - 2021 (Subject to Change)
PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT ANY SIERRA AUCTION LOCATION.
SIERRA AUCTION DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE CREDIT CARDS ON FILE.
Payments made using a Debit Card (with or without pin) or a Credit Card incur an additional 3% surcharge.
Buyer's Premium and Other Charges
Please see the Special Terms and Conditions within each auction event's Terms and Conditions for more details. PLEASE NOTE: The Buyer's Premium is also taxed at the current rate per location.
|Vehicles and Commercial Equipment
||Titled Asset Buyer’s Premium
Plus 2% of Bid Price (Min. $50) - See Chart Below
Tiered Buyer's Premiums - Titled Assets
|From Bid Amount
||To Bid Amount
||Amount Added to Invoice
Other Fees Include:
- $12 Per Firearm
- $75 Administration Fee Per Vehicle or Commercial Equipment
- $95 Per Duplicate Title (If Applicable). Buyers Have 15 Days To Change The Title Into Their Name.
- 3% Per Day Of The Outstanding Balance Late Payment Fee
- $10 Per Day Storage Fee Per Lot
- Vehicles & Commercial Equipment Renege Fee:
Minimum $250 or 14% of the total bid price, whichever is greater.
- Firearm Renege / Restocking Fee:
Minimum $200 or 17% of the total bid price, whichever is greater.
- Surplus Renege Fee:
Minimum $200 or 14% of the total bid price, whichever is greater.
- Onsite Auctions Renege Fee:
Minimum $200 or 15% of the total bid price, whichever is greater.
(Fee must be paid to be able to bid in our auctions again)
PROXIBID $100-$500 REGISTRATION DEPOSIT HOLD:
If you, the buyer, registers for any of our auctions through Proxibid and DOES NOT meet Proxibid’s Auctionguard© criteria for bidding, Proxibid will require either a $100 deposit hold (firearms ONLY) or up to a $250 deposit hold (vehicles & commercial equipment) in order to participate in our auctions. This deposit/hold CAN be applied to your final invoice total ONLY if used for the final payment balance of the item(s). Deposit/hold refunds can take up to 30 days depending on the time it takes YOUR bank to release. If you ARE the winning bidder of an item in auction and payment has not been made according to Sierra’s terms and conditions, the $100-$500 registration deposit hold will be charged as a penalty for breaching the purchase contract (renege fee). Please make sure to familiarize yourself with all of our terms and conditions.
Credit Card/Debit Card Program for Vehicles/Commercial Equipment
Sierra Auction now accepts credit cards and debit cards as payment on your vehicle or commercial equipment purchase!
Credit/Debit Card Surcharges
- 3% on the total invoice amount, including taxes and fees
- Must sign a Credit Card/Debit Card Chargeback Waiver - Download Chargeback Waiver
- Must use Sierra’s payment portal on the website - Make A Payment. Sierra WILL NOT accept credit card payments over the phone, via US mail or email, or through text messaging.
- Must have a copy of a Valid ID that accompanies a paid invoice at the time of pick-up
- Address of Credit Card and ID must be the same
- Title is mailed out in 7 Days
Questions? Call 602.242.7121 or email us at email@example.com
Please note that sales tax is based on the City/State in which the auction is held. The most common sales taxes for Sierra are:
Sierra’s Phoenix Location: 8.6%
Sierra’s Tucson Location: 8.7%
ATTENTION: Per city code, if you are a City of Phoenix or a City of Tempe employee, you are not permitted to bid on any City of Phoenix or City of Tempe assets respectively, either knowingly or unknowingly. By participating in our auction, you agree to this restriction & will abide by it.
STARTING JANUARY 1, 2016, SIERRA WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING PAYMENTS BY PHONE. IF PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED BY DUE DATE, SIERRA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHARGE THE BUYER THE FULL AMOUNT DUE AND/OR A PENALTY FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT AND THE BUYER AGREES TO ALLOW SIERRA TO CHARGE THIS AMOUNT. BUYER ALSO AGREES TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS FOR CHARGEBACKS RELATED TO THE PURCHASE.